- > Appliance Cleaners
- > BBQs
- > BBQ Parts & Accessories
- > Dishwasher Parts & Accessor.
- > Dryer Parts & Accessories
- > Henkel Detergents
- > Home Care Products
- > Humidifiers / Air Purifiers
- > John Guest Fittings
- > HVAC
- > KitchenAid Accessories
- > Microwave Parts
- > Outdoor Products
- > Oven / Range Parts
- > Refrigerator Parts
- > Small Appliances & Parts
- > Space Heaters
- > Tools & Protective Wear
- > Tassimo Coffee Maker Parts
- > Trash Compactor Bags
- > Washer Parts & Accessories
- > Waste Disposers
- > Water Filters
- > Water Heaters
- > Product Brands
Terms & Conditions
Canadian Tax Table
Sales tax is calculated according to the following Canadian Tax Table.
|Province of Billing||GST||PST||HST|
|Newfoundland & Labrador||-||-||13%|
|Prince Edward Island||-||-||15%|
Reliable Parts gladly offers a full manufacturers warranty on all the parts and accessories we sell. In all cases this is always the warranty that the manufacturer themselves offer. It can range from 90 days up to one year and is generally a replacement program. A replacement part is supplied if all of their criteria are met. This is subject to manufacturers warranty terms and conditions which may or may not include the return of the part, model and serial number requirements, and more. Reliable Parts does not offer any extensions on the manufacturers warranty nor does it have the ability to alter them.
If a part becomes defective within the manufacturers warranty period under normal use conditions, please contact us and we will be happy to make arrangements for the replacement part to be either picked up or sent to your home or office.
Please note: Water Filters have a 30 - 90 day warranty depending on the brand. Please contact a Reliable Parts representative for more information.
We now offer you the option of a flat-rate shipping charge of $9.95 for delivery within Canada in 5 business days or less,
Or a Loomis charge of $15.95 for delivery within Canada in 2 business days or less.
All parts orders received by 5:00 PM EST will be shipped the same or next business day via Canada Post or Loomis. The charges of your chosen shipping method plus GST apply to all parts shipped with the exception of any large or heavy items. These oversized items will be subject to a surcharge to cover the extra handling fee's that Loomis charges (This charge is NOT included in the free freight offers). You will be advised of any extra charges at the time of placing your order.
Shipping to Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and Yukon Territories will be charged $35.00 Flat-Rate (Shipping by Mail Only and these areas DO NOT qualify for Free Shipping Specials). If you have any questions about our shipping policies, please feel free to ask before placing your order.
Damage or Short Shipments
It is very important to open and inspect your order upon receipt. We require that you contact us within 48 hours of delivery if you discover a shipment shortage or damage with your order. Please contact us at 1-800-941-9217 and a customer service representative will assist you.
All parts purchased from Reliable Parts can be returned for credit within 30 days from date of purchase subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Specially ordered items are not returnable.
- Parts which have been installed or are not in resaleable condition are non-returnable.
- Electrical repair parts are non-returnable.
- Items must have all original packaging and instructions.
- No collect shipments will be accepted.
-Returns should be accompanied by a copy of the original invoice.
- Items accepted for return are subject to a 20% restocking charge.
Stock levels are updated once a day and can change without notice.
Mobile Phone Trial Period
Samsung Canada Parts will accept and refund the customer for any phones received within 15 days of the purchase date if the following items are returned with the phone and the following criteria is met:
- Original receipts (invoices) from your purchase are provided.
- Original packaging and all items originally included by the manufacturer (including manuals, accessories, and gifts with purchase or other included or bonus item(s).
- Your name, address, phone number, and signature. We may request a valid government-issued photo ID to confirm this information.
The trial period is invalidated in the following cases:
- The defect is caused (howsoever) by misuse, neglect, and tampering or incorrect adjustment.
- Unauthorized person(s) carry out any alterations and/or repairs.
- The serial number has been removed
- Where any ancillary equipment not furnished or recommended by Samsung causes problems or damage that is attached to or used in connection with the product.
All warranty claims must go through 1-800-SAMSUNG for Samsung Mobile Phones.
It is our commitment to maintain the principles of integrity and trust with respect to the protection of personal information. As part of our commitment, we will protect the privacy of personal information of employees, clients, customers and others individuals whose personal information we collect, use and disclose. We are committed to complying with British Columbia's Personal Information Protection Act (the "Act") and all other applicable privacy laws. Reliable Parts has made the best effort to ensure all information is accurate. Prices are subject to change without notice. Transportation expenses may apply. All taxes are extra. We reserve the right to limit quantities.